We are a fellowship of diverse believers united by our faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We exist to make and nurture disciples of Jesus Christ through inspiring worship, transforming Bible study, and compassionate outreach.
We are currently holding two Sunday services. The contemporary service begins at 9:30am and the traditional service begins at 11:00am. Both services are available via livestream on Facebook and Youtube so that our entire church family is able to join in worship.
As the Body of Christ at Trinity Blythewood, we will be engaging with one another in a Covenant for Returning to Worship in the future (Adapted from Pinnacle Leadership Associates):
- Assume the best in one another and be patient with each other as we navigate a new reality.
- Not come to church if we are not feeling well.
- Clean and sanitize after every gathering.
- Keep 6 feet distance from those not in our households.
- Sanitize our hands when we enter the building (or worship space).
- Refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
- Wear masks when we are indoors together (or outdoors as needed).
- Offer alternatives to the practices of passing offering plates, communion elements, and bulletins.
- Continue worship and small gatherings online even when we can gather together.
Yes, things look, feel, and are different from what we have experienced at church previously. However, what will be the same is The Spirit of the Lord Is in This Place!
Pastor Scott, Pastor Joey, and the Regathering Task Force