No one should ever go hungry, but the reality is that more families are having a tough time feeding their family because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Troop 224, chartered with Trinity UMC, is helping those in need with a food drive!
There are multiple ways you can help!
- We will have a container at the Trinity United Methodist Church Welcome Center from February 14 until February 21 for you to drop of any donations. We will also be at the Youth Building on February 21 from 1:00-5:00pm to collect “Drive-By” donations.
- If you would like to have food picked up from your house or anywhere else, please call or text John Sagona at (803) 422-9056 to make arrangements.
- If you would rather donate money instead of the items listed below, please give to Christian Assistance Bridge.
Here is a list of most needed items:
- Strawberry or Grape Jelly
- Soup (All Types)
- Canned Beans (All Types)
- Canned Vegetables (All Types)
- Diced, Stewed and Whole Canned Tomatoes
- Canned Meats (Beef Stew, Salmon, Ham, Spam, etc.)
- Canned Ravioli
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Cornbread Mix
- ALL Toiletries (Deodorant, Shampoo & Conditioner, Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, and Soap)
Troop 224 will take the food and deliver it to Christian Assistance Bridge on Blythewood Rd.
If you have any questions, please contact John Sagona at 803-422-9056 or email@example.com.
Thank you for helping others in our community!