Advent is a time preparation for Christmas– We prepare our homes and our calendars and it begins earlier and earlier! As followers of Christ, we should also take time to involve our hearts and Trinity UMC wants to help facilitate this time of preparation. There will be several small group offerings of a study called Light of the World by Amy Jill Levine. There are a couple of ways that you can be involved!
1. If your Connection Group would like to do this study and need more information, please reach out to me at email@example.com or 803-786-1637.
2. If you would like to lead a small group through the book, reach out to me and I can help you set a date and time.
3. We will have small groups that others are leading for anyone to join. You don’t have to be a member of this church. Our current offerings are:
• Thursday mornings led by Associate Pastor Carsten Bryant at 9:15am.
• Sunday Morning during Connection Time led by myself, at 10:00am.
• Tuesday evening at 7:00pm led by Bonnie Riley.
If you are interested in a Zoom style meeting, please let us know if morning or evening would be better. If we have enough interest, we will get a group together.
Whatever option works best for you, we hope you’ll click the button above and fill out our interest form.
We’re looking forward to see what God teaches us in this season of Advent!