Hello all and Happy New Year!
We are making plans for the youth to go to SCMYP Revolution. Revolution is in its 12th year and is an event hosted by the SC United Methodist Conference. It will be a day-long event at Township Auditorium in Columbia with teaching, worship, and fellowship. We will also be offering a lock-in that night for those attending, (as long as Covid numbers make it safe to do so). As a staff, we will monitor the numbers as we get closer to the day of the event.
Here are the important things to know:
1. Revolution is Saturday, January 29 with 3 sessions starting at 9:30am. Buses will leave at Trinity at 8:30am and ride down together.
2. The SCUMC, SCMYP, and Revolution Design Team are requiring masks in the Township and requesting attendees be vaccinated.
3. Cost for Revolution is $60. Students will need $30 for lunch and dinner. The lock-in will cost $10 for snacks and breakfast. The total for the whole event will be $100. T-shirts may be available for purchase at the event.
4. The due date for registration is January 12. Sorry for the short notice, but we were waiting to see if it was actually going to happen. As of 1-3-22, it is still on. Payment can be made online, under one time giving on the Trinity website. You can also drop a check at the church office.
5. Major changes in Covid numbers may change our plans, so please stay informed by checking our website, Facebook, or Instagram.
Please click here to register for Revolution by January 12.
Also, make sure you have filled our TSM information and medical forms. (Click here to complete the form).
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email me.
Looking forward to hanging out with our students,
Youth and Adult Discipleship Director