We are experiencing a tremendous need for volunteers! Our attendance numbers have steadily trended upwards in 2021, our small groups have continued to grow, and we have both started and re-started a number of ministries during the past two years.
Will you prayerfully consider giving of your time and energy in 2022? We have listed below a handful of areas where we are hoping that God will provide workers – many of these positions needing only a few hours per week. If you would like to express your interest in serving, please fill out the form below. We will do our best to match you with a service opportunity that would fit your availability, interests, and gifting.
- Trinity Learning Center volunteer • Take a few hours once a week to assist our wonderful teachers or drive our after-school pickup route (no special experience or licensing required).
- Welcome Center volunteer • Greet campus visitors, answer incoming calls, and assist the Pastors’ Assistant and Office Manager with projects and initiatives.
- Photographer • Take some time to capture photos and videos of events at Trinity.
- A/V Ministry volunteer • Join our wonderful team of A/V workers to assist with either Sunday morning services or service preparation during the work week.
- Children’s Connection Time (10:15am) • Take turns with a group of leaders explaining why we as Methodists do what we do and how we understand God’s work in our lives.
- Children’s Church (11:15am) • Join a team of volunteers to help our children understand Who God is and how much he loves us. All materials and snacks are provided.
- Children’s Moments (11:15am) • Prepare a short message for the children in the traditional service.
- Youth Connection Time (10:15am) • Come hang out with our youth – join in conversation and show our students that they’re a valued part of our church family.
- Ushers & Greeters (both services) • Assist families in finding a seat, monitor the buildings, and take attendance during the service as an Usher. Or join the Greeter team and offer a warm, inviting welcome to visitors and regular attenders.
Thank you for your prayerful consideration!
Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and curing every disease and every sickness… Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore ask the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”
(Matthew 9:35, 37-38)