Please fill out the information below to make your request for a building access code. Note the following policies regarding access codes, building use, and important deadlines:
- Any individual requesting an access code must make their request one week before the initial use of their access code.
- Your access code may not be shared with any other individual. If an access code is found to have been used by an individual besides its initial recipient, the code will immediately be removed from the door access system.
- Filling out the form below does not guarantee that you will receive an access code. Access codes will be assigned at the discretion of the church office.
- You may request a specific four-digit code, but we cannot guaranteed that you will receive your preferred code.
- All portions of the request form below must be completed for your application to be considered.
For more information, refer to the Best Practices for Reopening Trinity’s Buildings.